It’s a easy baby corn recipe and a nice finger food for Toddlers to Kids and even for Adults who want to eat something healthy yet yummy….My 18 months old toddler loves this recipe and there is no need of me to feed her …and the elder one who is 7 years old whenever comes with me to buy vegetables ask me to buy baby corn for this recipe ..He loves wedges and he only named this easy recipe baby corn wedges…it’s a really nice option for fried baby corn Manchurian or baby corn fry for the people who r health conscious and want to eat something interesting, you can add extra spices to make it more interesting…the oil content you can use according to your choice…for kids I add extra butter as they need it …microwave preserves nutrition of the vegetables and I don’t want them to burn out by frying it ..and the important thing is my kids love it ..
- If your preparing it for kids and want to give them more fats content, add extra 1 tablespoon of butter when it’s done …don’t add it while cooking
- Take fresh baby corn for this recipe…
- If you don’t like corn you can add chickpea flour(besan)
- If you don’t have chat masala you can add 1 teaspoon lemon juice(its optional)
- Baby finger foods age generally starts from 1 year if she already has teeth to chew it nicely or weight until her teeth comes…
- If your giving this finger food to baby add spices according to her eating habits…