This dry fruits ladoos are very easy to make and are very nutritious and contains no sugar in it..its a healthy vrath recipe…
- 2 Cup Deseeded Dates (khajoor)(Remove the seeds of dates and then measure it for 2 cups )
- 1 cup coarsely grounded Dry fruits(cashew nuts,almonds,pistachios etc…)
- ½ cup dry fig (dry anjeer) finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon ghee(optional)
- 1 teaspoon Cardamom powder
- Grind the dates coarsely and keep it aside ….
- Add coarsely grounded dry fruit powder and ghee in it ..
- Microwave this mixture for 1 minute.. mix it ..and add finely chopped anjeer (dry fig) and make small ladoos out of this mixture…
[…] Easy dry fruits ladoo(Navratri Vrath Recipe) […]