This easy Besan ka Ladoo recipe never goes wrong .to cook this Besan ka lodoo you don’t need any practice or experience. This Ladoo recipe is same as churma Ladoo recipe. In place of gheu ka atta (whole wheat flour) I have used Besan in ths recipe. this Besan churma Ladoo you can make on any festival . I mostly make it on diwali , akshay tritiya or during ganesh festival .
[box] Also check –Atte ka Churma Ladoo / Whole wheat flour ladoo [/box]
Tips for making Besan ka Ladoo
- Use fresh Besan (chick pea flour) to make this Ladoo.
- Serve this Besan Ladoo after 2 days. Besan churma Ladoo tastes beast after 2 nd day .
- Fry Besan puris medium to low flame until it becomes crispy, don’t fry it in hurry on high flames.
- Use pure ghee to make this Ladoo ,it gives nice flavor to Besan Ladoo
- 2 cup besan (chickpea flour)
- 2 tablespoon ghee kneading besan dough
- ¾ cup ghee for making ladoo
- 1 ½ cup
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 8-9 green cardamoms (elaichi)
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup ghee / refined oil for frying
[/ingredients] [directions title=”Directions”]
- Add 2 tablespoon of ghee in besan and rub it nicely ,then add water in it to make a soft dough. Besan will stick on your palm apply little ghee to your palm after you finish making dough to make a soft dough
- Make small puris with this dough and deep fry all the puris on medium to low flame until they are golden brown in color .
- In a mixer jar take sugar and cardamom seeds and grind it in a fine powder.
- Now break all puris when they are warm and grind them in a mixer jar into fine powder or choorma Take 4-5 puris at a time for grinding, then only you will get a fine powder or churma.
- Add sugar cardamom powder in this besan puri churma
- Melt ¾ cup of ghee by heating it and add it in this churma sugar mixture.
- Add raisins and mix it nicely.
- Make Ladoo from this mixture.
- Serve this ladoo next day as it takes time for sugar to absorb in each particle of churma .it taste very sweet if served on same day .