This is a healthy nutritious chocolate recipe which you can easily make at your home….
- ½ kg beet root (chukander /beet)
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ liter whole milk
- 1 cup milk powder
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder /vanilla essence
- 1 cup dry fruits powder (cashew nuts + almonds+ pistachios)
- Grate beetroot and make a fine paste of it by adding little or no water in a mixer or food processor.
- Take one 1 tablespoon of butter or ghee (clarified butter) in a pan and add fine paste of beet root in it
- Roast it for 5 minutes and add ½ liter whole milk in it. Let it boil until it becomes dry; stir it occasionally.
- Add sugar to it and keep it on high flame. Stirring it continuously. When it becomes dry, add cocoa powder and milk powder to the mixture, mix it and remove it from flame.
- Add dry fruits powder to the mixture and mix it nicely. Let it cool down.
- Make small balls of this mixture and keep it in refrigerator to set.
- Store this dry fruits chocolate in refrigerator only.
Kids love this healthy dry fruits chocolate recipe.
also check healthy nutrtious ladoos for winters
All the recipes are gr8!! Loved them. Will let u know when I try them!!
What a tempting choconutty delicious trap for kiddos…sure to get Entrapped by Default. Iam sure not a crumb would left behind
i especially loved the chocolate pudding recipe with Marie light biscuits … very good keep it up.
i tried this using coconut in place of beetroot …tastes really good
hey this is really a nice idea to add coconut in this chocolate ball recipe will try it.if possible share ur recipe pics .
[…] also check healthy chocolate ladoos […]
[…] DRY FRUITS LADOO FROM BEETROOT […]