This is a healthy chutney recipe made from amla (gooseberry) and kachi haldi (raw turmeric) . you can eat this tasty chutney with idli , dosa or paratha. Coriander and garlic gives nice flavor to pungent raw turmeric.
Share your queries ,comments or how you make amla or turmeric recipes in my comment box.
[ingredients title=”Ingredients to Make Amla Chutney With raw turmeric (kachi haldi)”]
- ½ cup fresh or dry grated coconut
- 1-2 amla (gooseberry)
- 2 inch raw turmeric piece (kachi haldi)
- 15-20 roasted peanuts
- Handful of coriander leaves
- 5-6 garlic cloves
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1 green chilly
- Mix all the ingredients & make a fine paste of it by adding little water
- Serve it with idli , dosa or parathas
You can also check Raw turmeric Pickle / kachi haldi ka achar
Amla-Pudina ki Chutney /Gooseberry chutney
[…] Also check – Amla Kachi haldi Chutney recipe | Gooseberry Chutney recipe with raw turmeric […]