Paratha in morning with raita /jam /chutney /butter/ curd is a healthy Indian breakfast . Mooli (radish) Paratha is a healthy Indian breakfast recipe . You can make this Parathas with multi grain mix flour like wheat flour (gheu ka atta), barley flour (jau ka atta), chickpea flour (chane ka atta), maize flour (makki ka atta) , ragi flour etc. You can use any flour with whole wheat flour (gheu ka atta) to make this Paratha ,to make it a complete breakfast with all carbohydrates , proteins ,vitamins and good fats . With right spices Mooli ka Paratha tastes really good.
Don’t throw radish juice while making this Paratha, knead Mooli ka Paratha dough with radish juice only. I have added little smash potoes to make this Parathas soft.
- 1 cup grated Mooli / radish
- ½ cup grated boiled potato
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon amchur
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 cup whole wheat flour (gheu ka atta) / multigrain flour
- ¼ cup besan (optional)
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- Oil to roast Paratha
- Mix all the ingredients except oil to make Mooli ka Paratha dough and keep it aside for 15-20 minutes.
- After 15- 20 minutes Mooli /radish will start diffusing water in the flour and the flour will become enough wet to make a nice dough . if you find the dough little watery add little wheat flour to make firm .
- Divide the dough in 7-8 equal balls and make Parathas from it.
- Roast the Paratha on both sides with or without brushing oil to it.
- Serve it hot with raita / pudina chutney / peanut chutney /curd /jam with lots of salad