This is a healthy chutney recipe made from amla (gooseberry) and kachi haldi (raw turmeric) . you can eat this tasty chutney with idli , dosa or paratha. Coriander and garlic gives nice flavor to pungent raw turmeric.
Share your queries ,comments or how you make amla or turmeric recipes in my comment box.
Ingredients to Make Amla Chutney With raw turmeric (kachi haldi)
- ½ cup fresh or dry grated coconut
- 1-2 amla (gooseberry)
- 2 inch raw turmeric piece (kachi haldi)
- 15-20 roasted peanuts
- Handful of coriander leaves
- 5-6 garlic cloves
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1 green chilly
- Mix all the ingredients & make a fine paste of it by adding little water
- Serve it with idli , dosa or parathas